We have some fantastic amusement rides this year including:
- The UFO – “you spin me right round baby round round” the only ride of it’s kind in Victoria, a thrill ride for those of you who love the wind in your hair.
- Bungee Tramps - come and showcase your acrobatic skills with all the flips and jumps
- The Edge – Giant inflatable Slide that needs to be conquered by all be prepared to climb, enjoy the exhilaration on the way down.
- Sports Bouncer Castle - small jumping castle where young children can bounce the day away.
- Mega Olympic Obstacle Course – be prepared to run, climb and slide in this giant inflatable obstacle course.
- Cup and Saucer – a rotating platform with 6 teacups, great for those juniors seeking a thrill ride
- Animal Farm – feed and pat the ducks, sheep, goats and chickens
- Gymbus – Double Decker Bus with a gym inside to climb, roll and tumble.
All Day Ride Vouchers and Children’s Money Vouchers are available for sale through TryBookings: http://trybooking.com/166995
All Day Ride Bracelets are $30 if purchased online or $35 on the day.
Make it easy for the kids on Fair Day by purchasing Children’s Money Voucher Books in advance. This year you can purchase a money voucher booklet for $15 and get $20 value! The money vouchers can be used on all stalls and amusements, with the exception of Pizza, Hot Chips and Student Stalls. Vouchers are available via purchase online and will not be available on Fair Day.
All Bracelets and Voucher Books purchased online will be sent home with your families oldest Ivanhoe Primary School child on Thursday November 16th and Friday 17th, before for the Twilight Fair or they can be collected from the rides booth on Fair Day.