The Ivanhoe Primary School Fair is a wonderful, fun-filled day for everyone that happens with the fantastic support of our school community.
Do you have some time, talent or a business and want to help your child's school?
If so, we need you! Volunteer as much or as little as you can - during or outside school hours - it is up to you.
Some of the many tasks include:
- Fair planning committee - meets regularly in the evening
- Managing a stall - with the support of the fair committee and class reps
- Corporate supporters - a unique platform to support your school + promote your business
- Donations - quality goods and services for silent auction or raffle
- Various roles to keep the fair running smoothly on the day - Saturday 16 November
An information evening for stall holders will be held Thursday 2nd May.