- Sunday, 02 June 2019
- To be managed by Marie Morrow
- Performers to include the Parent Band, student performers and local performance groups
- If you are interested in performing, please speak with Kelly or Marie
A broad range of rides to be booked, targeting various age groups
Activities and attractions
We are looking to incorporate several interactive sites/attractions like the Haunted House and some Craft activities
The communications plan for this event includes several school and public platforms, including online/social media, print and outdoor.
The branding for the event has been updated due to the event taking place during the day. Avoid any references to the ‘Twilight Fair’ and associated branding.
- Community. The Fair is for our school and the surrounding area to come together in an inclusive celebration of Ivanhoe Primary School.
- Fundraising. The largest fundraising event held by IPS, everything that goes into producing the fair is invested back to the school.
Supporters & Friends of the Fair:
What Does it Mean to ‘Support’ the Fair?
Any way that a business can reduce the operating costs of the fair is considered support. For example:
• Printing services at mate’s rates.
• Catering supplies (take away containers, napkins, etc.) at cost.
• Equipment hire at a BOGO rate (hire two, get one free).
• Cash to lower external costs – e.g. Ride Support, PhotoBooth costs
The Fair is specifically seeking donations for premium goods and services to be advertised and awarded in our Silent Auction or Raffle. Businesses who donate prizes are a 'Friend of the Fair' and will receive brand exposure via promotion of the Silent Auction and Raffle.
Highly sought after prize items:
Family admission for area attractions • Family meal at a restaurant • Sports equipment or lessons • Jewellery and designer apparel • New electronics or small appliances • Pairs of tickets to sport or arts events • Household services (cleaning, landscaping) • Gift vouchers/certificates for local shops
Stalls & Vendors:
The 2019 Fair has a new method of running, making it less stressful for school families.
- Some class stalls will be coordinated and run by more than one class
- If you have more than one child at the school, you ARE NOT expected to volunteer for every stall run by your children's classes
- There will be a market stall section of outside vendors
- External food vendors are being invited and will be charged a site fee
- The teachers are being encouraged to lend us a photo of themselves as a toddler! What a fun guessing game that will be. Do you think you would know who is who?
- Yes – there will be a bar!
- Yes – the Principal AND Vice-Principal will be dunked on the dunking machine!
Class Art Project:
Each class will be producing an art piece for the Art Auction. This will be coordinated by Ally Minatsis and require a volunteer or two from each classroom to work with the students to get the piece done. Ally will be able to provide ideas and help with purchasing materials.
Donations wanted: (starting in Term 3)
Books, Toys (in good working condition, no soft toys), Corks, Wine, Chocolate, Cakes, Sauces, Preserves, Haunted House decorations/props, Auction/Raffle items
What stall is your class running?
| || |